Thursday, September 16, 2010

7 Foods That Hinder Sleep

Alrighty, I got this article from Shine.Yahoo.com It gives a list of (as the title suggests) 7 foods that hinders us from sleeping at night.

It has the usual spicy food and caffeine on the list. BUT it also has a couple of surprising things such as alcohol, Ham or smoked meats, and tea.

I had long noticed that whenever I get to go out drinking, I sleep very shallowly, and usually wake up in the wee hours of the morning and just toss about. I always thought it was just because of the night's happenings, and not the alcohol itself. Accordingly, I thought all kinds of tea aided in sleeping.

As for milk chocolate, first off, anything with chocolate wakes me up. Plus, the milk part will definitely keep me up-- due to Lactose Intolerance.

Again, the article is from http://shine.yahoo.com/event/vitality/7-sleep-stealing-foods-to-stay-away-from-2388276/

No comments:

Post a Comment