Thursday, September 16, 2010

Awwww.

So I'm a novice blogger. The platform I'd gotten used to in the year or so that I've been blogging is Tumblr. Only recently did I figure out how to use the queue which allows me to create a post, and then publish it at a later time.

I tried to do it here on this blog tonight, and I couldn't figure it out. So, I googled the instructions. I was taken on a confusing ride. I had to make an account in Emailscheduler.com
, edit some settings here on my blog, re-write and re-format my blogs, etc. After easily 45 mins. I get the idea to google for instructions specific to Blogger.com. Lo and Behold, there's a little button that schedules posts for us here in Blogger. :)

45 Mins. blissfully wasted because I felt like I was technologically savvy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment